Tuesday, September 28, 2004

May you dream

02/09/04

May you dream happy dreams for the whole of this night
If sad thoughts come near do try to fight
Do not think of me leaving for hurt it might
But when love comes in the future, please hang on tight.

May you dream of memories that are a joy,
Your favourite activities or a fond toy,
Do not think too much, leave responsibilities be,
Live your life as a scout should, a life pure and free.

May you dream of scouting, the past and the future,
Of expeditions and kemborees, or a great campfire
3 years over yonder, a scout you’ll still be
whereabout I will wander, I cannot forsee

28/09/04
While I wish you the best for all of your dreams
My own comes not in happy themes
Bittersweet they are, my dream of you,
For the memories always leave me numb and blue.

No comments:

Wistful

Today I wish to be dead But that does not mean anything For the wish is fervent and constant Minute after minute Day after day It has moods ...