Thursday, February 29, 2024

I do not go gently into that good night

 I do not go gently into that good night

The system has robbed me off all of the light

I don't know how much there is left in me of 'fight'

Don't tell me don't tell me to look to the light


I have no control over what people think of me

I just live my life with my full authenticity

I don't hide I don't veil I am what you see

The result of trauma of disorder of suicidality


I cannot tell you what's wrong or what's right

But I can feel in my heart when the night takes the light

When prejudice prevails and evil incites

Don't tell me don't tell me to look to the light



No comments:

Wistful

Today I wish to be dead But that does not mean anything For the wish is fervent and constant Minute after minute Day after day It has moods ...